1/12/13

i am in love with: harvest textiles

I was lucky enough to receive a harvest textiles cushion for christmas and I am totally in love with it. I adore the way they mix colour and pattern and their work feels really special, like owning a piece of art. I recently went to a creative talk where the harvest textiles girls were speaking and I came away feeling incredibly inspired. I have been planning to design a range of homewares for a while now with my sister and hearing all about their journey was just the thing I needed to spur me on - thanks harvest textiles!

shannon x

4 comments:

  1. Love them too, they do great workshops! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pippa I have heard that their workshops are brilliant - I would love to do one!

      Delete
  2. I love them! Here's that talk... http://vimeo.com/52594453

    ReplyDelete